Account Manager in Brighton, East Sussex
£20,000 basic (up to £40,000 OTE) per annum
Are you looking for a career in business to business account management? Do you want to work as an Account Manager for a company who really care about their people? Do you have an interest in the environment and sustainability?
You will be managing exciting relationships with both clients and suppliers. Your ability to negotiate is key to this role as is commercial acumen. This is a growing SME with an ethical, caring and honest approach to their business and their people with lots of opportunities.
What will you be doing an Account Manager?
- Negotiation with buyers and sellers to complete the sales process
- Managing supplier and client accounts
- Developing business through building excellent relationships
- Calling through warm data
- Intelligent data gathering
- Targeted on profit generated
- Learning the full sales process
- Working as part of a small team
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experienced account handler
- Some telephone sales experience
- Used to meeting and exceeding targets
- Degree or equivalent
- Thirst for knowledge
- Curiosity to understand the business
- Desire to build long term relationships
- An interest in the environment and sustainability
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Paid lunch breaks
- Office dogs
- Training and development including regular sales coaching with an experienced trainer
- Pension and private healthcare
- Optional fitness and yoga sessions at work
- Off- site team building days
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.