1178 - Account Manager
£25,000 to £28,000 per annum
Account Manager. Are you customer focused with an understanding of software? We are looking for a great relationship builder to work directly with the MD of a niche software company. As an Account Manager you will be using your research and communication skills to help promote and grow the business. This is a great time to join this team in a new role that will directly impact the growth of the business as they increase their market share nationally.
What will you be doing as an Account Manager?
- Supporting the MD in helping to build information on prospect airfields and contacts.
- Contacting prospect airfields and creating and managing an effective sales pipeline.
- Helping to create marketing collateral and plans
- Working alongside the Customer Services Manager to ensure all clients are receiving exceptional customer service.
- Compiling customer documentation.
- Answering queries and supporting existing clients with help and information.
- Keeping the internal systems updated with new information on existing and prospective customers.
- Supporting the wider team with customer experience insight.
What are we looking for?
- Determination, flexibility and tenacity.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in person, by phone and email.
- Tech or Software experience or the ability to learn this.
- An interest in technical/software.
- Proficient IT skills across the Microsoft suite.
- Advanced Excel.
- Detail driven and able to integrate information intelligently.
- Capable of problem solving and thinking on your feet.
- Ability to multitask and plan time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Some knowledge of accounting
- Driving Licence and use of own vehicle for occasional onsite visits.
What’s in it for you?
- 20 days holiday
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Training and development
- Flexible working
- Workplace Pension
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.