1192 - Account Manager
Up to £35,000 per annum + commission (OTE £42,000+)
GoGecko is working in Partnership with Clarity Environmental Ltd to find an outstanding Account Manager.
A bit about Clarity
We are an award winning UK business providing recycling, recovery and trading solutions to a range of large well-known brands. We are a Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic fast track 100, have been named in the inspire Britain report and have also been recognised as one of the top 32 sustainable businesses to look out for in 2021.
We are proud of what we have achieved but we couldn’t have done it without our people. Our team is our most important asset and none of the good stuff we achieve would be possible without them.
Are you up for the challenge of joining our team in this critical role?
What will you be doing as an Account Manager?
- As an Account Manager, you will lead a team of 2 Account Executives
- Managing and developing high level accounts with well-known brands
- Onboarding new clients
- Meeting individual and team KPI’s
- Integrating client data
- Validating data
- Keeping up to date with compliance and legislative changes
- Presenting this to clients and ensuring they understand any impacts
- Checking invoices are paid.
Who are we looking for?
- Business to Business Account Management experience
- Managing high volume accounts
- Ability to handle and segment data.
- Comfortable with MS Excel
- Technical account management experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Curiosity and a thirst for knowledge
- Attention to detail.
- Used to meeting and exceeding targets.
- Proven track record of client retention
- Highly numerate
- KPI driven
- Mentoring or team-leading experience
- Proficient across the MS office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams
- An interest in the environment and sustainability
- Some telephone sales experience
- Degree or equivalent
- Driving License
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service.
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with a paid lunch break
- Looking after your mind and body with regular PT sessions, yoga and monthly wellbeing incentives.
- Commitment to the London living wage
- Fantastic training and development and off-site team building days
- Staff bake offs – participate or just enjoy
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.