Job Code 1064
up to £25,000 per annum
Are you an AAT qualified Accounts Assistant looking for a new team to join? Are you looking for a varied accounts role for a highly respected company reporting to a driven and inspiring Finance Director?
This is a rare opportunity to join a team within a business where people are at the heart of everything they do.
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of the Accounts team to impact the department
- Varied accounts responsibilities including:
- Credit Control
- Communicating to clients and suppliers by phone and email
- Manage debtor days
- Processing volume of accounts
Who are we looking for?
- You will have worked in a varied accounts role in a team
- Naturally curious and excellent attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner
- AAT qualification
- Relevant accounts experience
- Can do attitude
- Desire to develop and grow
What’s in it for you?
- Contributory pension
- 22 days holiday
- Shut down between Christmas and New Year
- Training and development
- Flexible benefits
- Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →