Accounts Senior – Part qualified in Worthing, West Sussex
Up to £30,000 per annum
Are you a part-qualified Accounts Senior with experience within accountancy practice looking for a growing business to continue your career in?
Are you looking for a warm, collaborative team environment where your individual contribution will be valued?
This is a business with very low staff turnover as they genuinely care about you and your career.
This role would suit an Accounts Senior with Accountancy practice experience.
What will you be doing as a Practice Accounts Senior?
- Allocating work to appropriate team members
- Reviewing VAT and accounts preparation work
- Training team members to help their progression
- Working with clients
- Interrogating data
- Ensuring accurate reporting
- Managing workload for a variety of individuals and SMES
- Assisting clients with queries
- Looking at accounts historically to spot anomalies
- Staff payroll reporting
Who we are looking for? Someone with ……
- Experience within an Accounts Senior role
- ACCA or equivalent qualification and desire to develop
- You must have experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Some experience at a supervisory levels
- Knowledge of Corporation Tax and Capital Allowances
- The ability to work in a small team environment
- Good communication skills, attention to detail and can-do attitude.
- The ability to learn quickly. To identify and diagnose problems and implement effective
What’s in it for you?
- 9 am to 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch
- Contributory pension
- Central location with onsite parking
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great team
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either
through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy and are working in
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.