1353 - Administration Coordinator (6-Month FTC)
Salary £22,500 per annum (pro rata)
Administration Coordinator Worthing/Hybrid £22,500pa (pro rata)
Do you have a keen attention to detail? Are you highly organised and able to meet deadlines whilst working independently? This Administration Coordinator role is a great step into a commercial, office-based role. You will be joining a growing multinational company with fantastic employee benefits and a welcoming team with realistic opportunities to grow and develop into a potential permanent role.
What will you be doing as an Administration Coordinator?
- Answering and resolving emails from customers.
- Processing and input all data accurately.
- Ensuring timely billing of customer accounts.
- Resolving billing issues and queries.
- Understanding reasons for failures and identifying solutions.
- Generating accurate statements by using core systems and processes.
- Providing support to the rest of the team and business.
- Customer service support.
Who are we looking for?
- Accuracy on written communication, spelling, grammar.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines effectively.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical mindset and able to perform data entry and processing.
- Ideally experience with delivering results accurately and within agreed SLAs, although this is not a strict requirement.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working — 2 days in the office/3 days working from home after a training and onboarding period in the office based in central Worthing.
- Training and the opportunity to stay on permanently with the business.
- Easy to access via public transport.
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.