1263 - Administrator
Administrator – 6-month contract
Up to £22,000 per annum
Do you have impeccable customer service skills? Are you highly organised and able to meet deadlines? Are you available immediately for a 6-month contract? This is a great step into a commercial, office-based role. You will be joining a growing multinational company with fantastic employee benefits and a welcoming team with realistic opportunities to grow and develop into a potential permanent role.
What will you be doing as an Administrator?
- As an administrator, you will answer and resolve Inbound calls and emails from customers.
- Update the database with information supplied
- Process and input all customer information accurately
- Develop technical knowledge across the company’s products and services
- Liaise with other departments via cases and phone to gain information to respond to customers queries.
- Undertake quality-focused audits of work
What are we looking for in an Administrator?
- Ideally customer service and administration experience, although this is not a strict requirement.
- Accuracy on written communication, spelling, grammar.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Highly organised.
- Professional on the phone, but with the ‘human touch’.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office/3 days working from home after a training and onboarding period in the office based in central Worthing
- Training and the opportunity to stay on permanently with the business
- Easy to access via public transport
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.