Administrator in Worthing
up to £20,000
Do you have experience of working with numbers? Are you a great communicator and able to provide exceptional customer service? Do you have fantastic attention to detail and enjoy working at a fast pace?
As an Administrator you would be working for a busy, growing and friendly business that provides a first class service to their clients.
What will you be doing as an Administrator?
- To process tenant rents and pay landlords
- Balance and reconcile client bank accounts utilising various software
- Ensuring accuracy
- Providing excellent customer service to clients
Who we are looking for? Someone with ……
- Experience of working with numbers
- The ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- The competence to accurately process high volumes of work
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word & Excel
- An ability to quickly learn various software
- Great team player skills and a willingness to get stuck in
- Strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- 5 hours a week
- Contributory pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great team
- Full training and support
- Easily accessible by public transport
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.