1245 - Administrator
£24,000 per annum
Do you have exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills? Do you enjoy giving great customer service? Join a growing family run business in the centre of Brighton where you will be an integral part of the team as an Administrator.
What will you be doing as an Administrator?
As an Administrator you will need to Take and log calls
- Logging new enquiries via email into the system.
- Checking daily invoices
- Checking reports have been uploaded
- Managing the diaries
- Sending data and literature packs
- Designing driving routes to make them as efficient as possible.
- Adding in correct information for appointments
- Confirming appointments with agents, clients and vendors
- Revising appointments and dealing with cancellations.
- Ensuring all information is correct.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Calm and proactive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently, self-motivated
- Proven track record in administration, diary management or a similar role
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Zoho CRM experience
What’s in it for you as a Administrator?
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Hours of work 8.30am to 5pm
- Central location close to public transport, shops and the sea
- Collaborative team environment
- Fantastic café and break out workspace
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.