Bathroom Installation Project Manager in Horsham
up to £25,000 per annum plus bonuses
Are you experienced in Bathroom Installation and looking for a new role with a company where you are valued and given complete autonomy? Our client is looking for a new Bathroom Installation Project Manager to join their team due to growth despite the current economic climate.
This is a very well- established business that has grown and developed their offerings to satisfy demand. They have incredibly low staff turnover and recruit to create new positions. Clients return time and again and a lot of their business is gained through recommendations.
What will you be doing?
- Carrying out site surveys and meeting clients in the own homes
- Ability to use EQ ordering system would be an advantage.
- Building rapport with Customers
- Selling and upselling solutions
- Presenting options to clients
- Liaising with our project management team, installers and after sales care
- Gaining customer feedback and maintaining a relationship with them long term
Who are we looking for?
- You will have bathroom installation experience
- The desire to understand and work with some of the best brands on the market
- Drive to listen to your clients and provide an unrivalled service
- You may be fairly new to bathroom installation or very well established.
- We are more interested in your attitude and passion for our business.
What’s in it for you?
- 20 days holiday
- Day off in lieu in the week as the best day to work is Saturday so they need you at work, but they understand that you need time off too
- Twice year non-contractual bonus – they believe in their people benefiting when they do well as a business
- Contributory pension
- Hours of work 9 am to 5pm Monday to Saturday (negotiable for the right person)
- Company Car (after qualifying period) or Car expenses
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.APPLY NOW!
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.