Job Code 1121
Bookkeeper or Accounts Junior in Worthing, West Sussex
Up to £24,000 per annum
Are you a Bookkeeper or Accounts Junior with experience within accountancy practice looking for a growing business to continue your career in?
Are you looking for a warm, collaborative team environment where your individual contribution will be valued?
This role would suit a Bookkeeper or Accounts Junior who has Accountancy practice experience.
This is a business with a very low staff turnover as they genuinely care about you and your career.
What will you be doing as a Practice Bookkeeper or Accounts junior?
- Inputting accounts details on QuickBooks
- Managing workload for a variety of individuals and SMES
- Progressing accounts to trial balance
- Integrating data and ensuring accuracy
- Bank reconciliation
- Managing debtors and creditors
- VAT processing
- Assisting clients with queries
- Staff payroll reporting
Who we are looking for? Someone with ……
- Experience within a Bookkeeping or Junior Accounts position
- AAT or equivalent qualification is highly desirable
- You must have experience within an Accountancy Practice
- The ability to work in a small team environment
- Good communication skills, attention to detail and can-do attitude.
- The ability to learn quickly. Additionally to identify and diagnose problems and implement effective solutions
What’s in it for you?
- 9 am to 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch
- Contributory pension
- Central location with onsite parking
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great team
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either
through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.