1266 - Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
£22-25,000 per annum + uncapped commission (£5,000+)
GoGecko is working in Partnership with Clarity Environmental Ltd to find a Business Development Executive to join the team.
A bit about Clarity
They are an award-winning UK business providing recycling, recovery and trading solutions to a range of large well-known brands. They are a Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic fast track 100, have been named in the inspire Britain report and have also been recognised as one of the top 32 sustainable businesses to look out for in 2021.
Clarity is proud of what they have achieved, and they couldn’t have done it without their people. Their team is their most important asset and none of the good stuff they achieve would be possible without them. The business development team is growing, so they are delighted to be recruiting for a support role with excellent progression prospects for the right candidate.
Are you a self-motivated individual with proven telephone and email sales experience? Are you resilient and have excellent communication skills with the ability to reach decision makers? Join Clarity, a company committed to investing in your development.
Are you up for the challenge of joining the team in this critical role?
What will you be doing as a Business Development Executive?
- Lead generation for colleagues
- Follow and contribute to the development of existing sales processes
- Call new contacts and manage relationships using our internal databases
- Maintaining core business activities to support the satisfaction and retention of existing clients
- Build and sustain strong relationships with prospects and clients
- Support the client onboarding process
- Collect all necessary documentation from prospects and clients
- Work in close partnership with the trading team, as well as other relevant business divisions
What are we looking for a Business Development Executive?
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to multitask and plan time effectively to meet deadlines
- Energy, determination and enthusiasm
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Experience of working in a sales team, although a great attitude and desire to work in a sales environment is more important
- Familiarity with key steps in a sales cycle
- Proven track record of meeting targets
What’s in it for you?
As well as being part of the fabulous Clarity team you will get:
- Dedicated coaching & development
- Monthly wellness campaigns – leading to extra time off work (annual leave tokens)
- Personal Trainer led HIIT and yoga classes 3 x week in the gardens of the office
- Monthly Clarity social club activities – think karaoke, comedy, GloBalls, etc.
- Annual Christmas party
- Annual Summer party & awards do
- Plus all the standard corporate stuff such as contributory pension, health insurance, etc.
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.