Business Development Executive in Brighton
£23,000 + bonus up to £10,000
Are you a Business Development Executive who has a proven track record in lead generation? Would you like to work for a forward thinking company that has ambitious growth plans? Are you a team player who enjoys building long term relationships?
This is a business to business sales role which requires experience of direct sales.
What will you be doing as a Business Development Executive?
- Lead generation for colleagues
- Follow and contribute to the development of the existing sales process of your own opportunities
- Call new contacts and manage relationships using our internal sales database
- Build and sustain strong relationships with clients
- Negotiate prices with potential clients
- Collect all necessary documentation from clients.
- Work in close partnership with the team
- Report to Head of Packaging daily on progress and outcomes
What are we looking for?
- Experience of direct sales
- Familiarity with key steps in a sales cycle
- Ability to run an accurate sales funnel
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to negotiate effectively
- Ability to multitask and plan time effectively to meet deadlines
- Energy, determination, and enthusiasm
- Proficient in MS office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Teams
- Ability to work as part of a team
Highly desirable is:
- Knowledge of the waste compliance industry
- Knowledge of environmental regulations
- Experience of working in the waste compliance industry
- Presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Paid lunch breaks
- Office dog
- Training and development
- Off- site team building days
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short, if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.