Business Development Manager in Brighton
£40,000 plus generous commission
Are you a Business Development Manager who can take responsibility to drive the company mission? A mission to improve lives, protect nature and make the environment we live in a better place. Would you like to work for a forward thinking company that has ambitious growth plans?
This is a business to business sales role which requires the ability to build long term relationships.
What will you be doing as a Business Development Manager for us?
- Creating a pipeline of leads effectively managing these through a database
- Investigating and identifying decision makers
- Building effective relationships and nurturing these throughout a long sales process
- Putting together presentations using PowerPoint and presenting face to face
- Increasing your knowledge and keeping up to date on legislation
- Managing your time – we don’t micromanage
What we are looking for?
- Proven experience winning large corporate accounts preferably in a regulatory environment
- High level business to business sales experience
- Ability to nurture long term relationships (this is a long sell)
- Gravitas to communicate at mid to c- suite level
- Creative and entrepreneurial approach to sales
- Organised approach to managing sales leads
- Ability to close in a highly competitive industry
- Exceptional communication and presentation in writing, in person, through phonecalls
- Curiosity – what makes you tick? What makes your customer tick?
- Share our values
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Paid lunch breaks
- Office dog
- Training and development
- Optional fitness sessions at work
- Off- site team building days
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply. You can get in touch with us through all the normal methods, for instance, through our website, via email or simply calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short, if this is the job for you please make sure you contact us!
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.