Business Development Manager (Technical), East Grinstead
Up to £45,000 per annum + uncapped company bonus, commission and Vehicle
Are you a Business Development Manager, Account Manager or Sales Manager experienced within Civil Engineering and or Construction. This is a new Business Development Manager position for a company who manufacture Geotechnical products, with applications across multiple sectors. They are passionate about excellent service, innovation and their team.
We will consider applications from any national location within reason. Bonus, Commission and Vehicle.
What will you be doing as Business Development Manager (Technical)?
- Proactive identification and development of new business opportunities
- Managing and extending existing accounts
- Producing and delivering quotations
- Planning and prioritising
- Achieving targets
- Client meetings on and off-site
- Aftersales care
- Collaboration with the marketing team
- Representing the brand
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in selling and account managing within the Civil Engineering or Construction space
- Self- motivated as this role will require travel to clients’ sites and remote working
- The ability to confidently present at a high level
- Commerciality – knowing how your activity contributes to the business
- A real passion for technical products
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Company Vehicle
- 25 days holiday
- Generous realistic individual commission
- Company team bonus
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →