Job Code 1109
Business Support Administrator
up to £20,000 per annum, rising up to £22,000 after probabation
Are you a Business Support Administrator looking for a grown-up environment? Would you like to work for a company where you are at the heart of everything they do?
You will be supporting the business with a range of admin and customer service tasks. The company has an office dog, offers 22 days’ holiday and fitness sessions within your working day. Previous admin experience desirable but more important is the right attitude and willingness to learn.
What will you be doing as a Business Support Administrator?
- Talking to suppliers
- Organising logistics
- Supporting the team
- Utilising existing systems and processes
- Intelligent data gathering
- Learning the full business process
- Working as part of a small team
Who are we looking for? Someone who is….
- A great communicator and used to speaking to customers and suppliers
- Experienced in administration and updating systems
- Driven to work on their own initiative
- Effective at building long-term relationships
- Passionate about offering for great service and supporting the team
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service
- Up to £22,000 after probation
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Paid lunch breaks
- Office dog
- Training and development
- Optional fitness sessions at work
- Off- site team building days
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form →