Centre Manager x 3 – Burgess Hill, St Leonards & Hastings
Between £16.50 & £18.50 per hour
Are you a process and people manager looking for a temporary contract based in Burgess Hill, St Leonards or Hastings? Due to COVID 19 these schools are looking to set up centres for testing their staff and pupils. This is a temporary position for a Centre Manager that will be initially for around 4 months, possibly longer.
What will you be doing as a Centre Manager?
- Setting up operations for the centre
- Ensuring all processes adhere to current government recommendations
- Set up and manage a rota of temporary, part time and full time staff
- Ensure reporting is done correctly both internally and externally
- Excellent communication across departments
Who are we looking for?
- You will come from an Operations/HR/Project Management or organisational background of some sort
- Proven experience of managing teams
- Excellent organisation skills
- Flexible and able to problem solve
What’s in it for you?
- 5 hours a week
- Be involved in a brand new government initiative
- 20 days holiday Pro Rata
- Free parking
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.