Job Code 1062
Client Success Manager
up to £38,000 per annum
Are you passionate about building successful client relationships? Are you super organised and used to managing multiple projects? As a Client Success Manager you will be delivering solutions to clients across varied events and media portfolio.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team within a business where people are at the heart of everything they do.
What will you be doing?
- First point of contact for major clients
- Working with internal teams to ensure delivery timeframes
- Project managing, including scheduling
- Managing internal and external resource
- Coordinating and building a bank of freelancers
- Gathering feedback
- Implementing creative solutions
Who are we looking for?
- Proven project management and account management experience
- Awareness of managing projects for events
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ideally an events background
- Taking ownership for tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Contributory pension
- 22 days holiday
- Shut down between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible benefits
- Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →