1176 - Communications Executive
£25,000 to £28,000 per annum
Communications Executive. Are you experienced in Communications with some Business Support, Marketing and Social Media skills or exposure? Do you have experience in the use of LinkedIn to grow connections and enhance business growth? Are you ready to join a marketing team where your role will be key to support the development of the company during an exciting period of growth? This is a growing SME with an ethical, caring, and honest approach to their business and their people with lots of opportunity.
What will you be doing as a Communications Executive?
- Help position the MD on LinkedIn to create a buzz around him and the company.
- Research and connect with the right contacts via LinkedIn.
- Support the Management team with research, information and updating systems.
- Attend meetings, conferences and events (when safe to do so) and document important information and contacts to be utilised in Marketing/Social Media and Business Development.
- Write exciting copy – there is so much we are doing this year and we want to really shout about it.
- Assist with Social media campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- Determination, flexibility, and tenacity.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Previous experience within a business support/marketing communications role.
- An interest in environmental issues. A qualification or experience in this area is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of using LinkedIn for business, growing connections and communicating with them effectively.
- Proficient IT skills across the Microsoft suite
- Detail-driven and able to integrate information intelligently.
- Capable of problem solving and thinking on your feet.
- Ability to multitask and plan time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Social media knowledge and experience
- Marketing knowledge
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Paid lunch breaks
- Office dog
- Training and development
- Off- site team building days
- Initially working from home, going back to the office when safe to do so.
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.