Conference Producer in East Grinstead, West Sussex
up to £25,000 per annum
Are you a natural communicator with the experience and confidence to talk to high level clients? Are you curious and have the capability of looking at new business trends and presenting this information to the team or wider business? Can you manage a variety of projects at any one time with ease? It would also be great if you were able to copywrite!
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Conference Producer to join a successful team within a business where people are at the heart of everything they do. This role would suit a conference producer looking to develop or a graduate or equivalent with real ambition.
What will you be doing as a Conference Producer?
- To deliver successful conferences from concept through to delivery
- Research the market, identify industry trends and deliver interesting conference agendas
- Attract relevant and highly sought after speakers
- Ensure that sponsorship and delegate sales targets are exceeded
- Managing projects to deadline
- Being the key point of contact for speakers
- Successfully deliver each event
We are looking for someone who is …
- Commercially driven
- Possibly experienced in copy writing
- A people person who enjoys building relationships
- Positive with a solutions orientated outlook
- Able to work collaboratively across different departments
- Amazing on the phone and confident when speaking to key decision makers
- Experienced in undertaking research
- Excellent at multitasking, is thorough at organising and project management
What’s in it for you?
- Contributory pension, life insurance & private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- 22 days holiday
- Shut down between Christmas and New Year
- A welcoming and established team
- Lots of training and development
- Well Being scheme
- Flexible benefits
- Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.