Job Code 1078
Credit Controller in East Grinstead
up to £17,500 plus team bonus scheme
Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Do you have excellent communication skills, a persistent nature and the ability to stay calm under pressure?
This is a new, part time Credit Control opportunity to join a thriving team within a business where people are at the heart of everything they do.
What will you be doing as a Credit Controller?
- Timely and efficient collection of debtor payments with the emphasis on high volume calls
- Resolve queries efficiently to ensure no delay to payment
- Using Excel and multiple in-house CRM’s to manage the process
- Keep debtor days within agreed limits
- Working collaboratively both internally and externally to support the business objectives
Who are we looking for?
- A proven track record of credit control experience dealing with high value and varied ledger
- You will have a fantastic phone manner
- Great written communication skills
- Proactive, driven and enthusiastic
- Strong numeracy and IT Skills including MS Excel, Sage 1000 & Salesforce
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced role
- Can do and flexible attitude
- Highly organised, superb attention to detail with excellent time management skills
What’s in it for you?
- Contributory pension, life insurance & private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- 22 days holiday
- Shut down between Christmas and New Year
- A welcoming and established team
- Lots of training and development
- Well Being scheme
- Flexible benefits
- Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →