Job Code 1057
CRO Strategist in Worthing
up to £30,000 per annum
Are you an experienced CRO Strategist looking for a dynamic and fast paced business where your commercial ability is valued?
This is a new position within an established organisation who are building a talented Marketing team to ensure their future growth.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with the marketing team to increase brand awareness.
- Focused on driving website traffic, generating leads and winning new customers.
- Testing and experimenting with the website to improve user experience.
- Recommend enhancements to increase conversion.
- Build and implement an A/B Test Strategy to drive conversions, optimise multi-platform user experience and deliver incremental increases to the performance of all marketing channels
- Suggest improvements to the user experience and propose changes to incorporate best practice using latest technologies.
- Manage and optimise landing pages, website calls-to-action and lead-generating forms.
- Design campaigns to demonstrate an increase in leads after changes are implemented.
- Run regular reports to provide analysis of campaigns and strategies and show overall progress.
Who are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic team player who will take ownership of this role.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and CRO testing platforms.
- Someone who has a passion for all things CRO and is looking to add value.
What’s in it for you?
- 20 days holiday per year, increasing to a max of 25 days a year + bank holidays
- Money back for any unused holiday
- Pension Plan
- Professional development
- Merchandise discounts
- Childcare vouchers
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →