1257 - Customer Services Executive
Customer Services Executive
£23,000 per annum
Customer Services Executive – Temporary
Do you have impeccable customer service skills? Are you highly organised and able to meet deadlines? This is a great step into a commercial office based business. Whilst previous experience in a call center environment is highly desirable we will consider you if you have face to face experience from a retail or hospitality background. You will be joining a growing multinational company with fantastic employee benefits and a welcoming team with realistic opportunities to grow and develop into a potential permanent role.
As a Customer Services Executive you will need to answer and resolve Inbound calls and emails from customers.
What will you be doing?
- Update database with information supplied
- Process all information accurately
- Develop technical knowledge across the company’s products and services
- Liaise with other departments via cases and phone to gain information to respond to customers queries.
- Timely resolution to all customer contact via phone
- Promote business solutions to benefit the customer
- Quality focused audits of work undertaken
Who are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer call centre or phone based customer service environment
- Or face to face customer service experience from retail or hospitality.
- Accuracy on written communication, spelling, grammar.
- Confident and able to objection-handle.
- Professional on the phone, but with the ‘human touch’.
What’s in it for you?
- There is an opportunity to earn extra money through providing fantastic service
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office/3 days working from home after a training and onboarding period in the office based in central Worthing
- Training and the opportunity to stay on permanently with the business
- Easy to access via public transport
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.