Job Code 1101
Customer Services Manager (Digital)
£40,000 per annum
Are you looking for an opportunity to establish a career in digital sales? Do you want to work for a company with an enviable global client base? This is a new role to work as a digital Sales Consultant with the sales solutions team of a dynamic SEO product company based in Brighton.
What will you be doing as a Customer Services Manager?
- Developing and growing new business from warm and qualified leads
- Working with the team and other internal stakeholders to drive client engagement from prospect to conversion
- Full sales cycle management, including proposal delivery and on boarding
- Ability to analyse data and provide valuable reporting
- Understanding of SEO and how this interacts with other digital tools
- Demo product via webex and face to face meetings
- Fast paced and motivated to move with a growing and developing environment
- Computer literacy across Microsoft packages including CRM database
Who are we looking for?
You may have some digital sales experience or you may be a graduate or equivalent looking for an opportunity. More important is your curiosity to learn and pick up a digital product and your passion and enthusiasm for building rapport quickly with clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Hours 9am to 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Holiday 20 days + 1 day for every year worked up to 25 days
- Contributory pension
- Social environment – opportunities to get to know your colleagues from playing volley ball to team nights out
- Central Brighton location
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →