1203 - Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
£30,000 to £45,000 per annum
Customer Success Manager
Are you an experienced Customer Success Manager looking for your next challenge? Are you passionate about helping customers? Do you have a background in the tech sector, have a proactive personality and enjoy improving processes? Join a growing company in the heart of Brighton that works with international clients, including 20 FTSE 100 companies.
What will you be doing as a Customer Success Manager?
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will build sustainable relationships with clients to understand their initial requirements and to ensure their continued success and growth
- Working with clients to manage the implementation and configuration of the product to meet their needs.
- Having an in-depth understanding of the product, its features and benefits and being able to articulate these to customers to help them get the most out of the software
- Project manage the migration of data from previous applications if required
- Scheduling and delivering online training sessions for new and existing users
- Work on retention strategies by spotting clients who might not be succeeding with our product and working with them to identify any challenges and improve their experience
- Partnering with clients to ensure the product and services support their growth plans by suggesting options, such as additional services, and owning these through to a successful outcome
- Proactively identifying opportunities that will drive increased revenue, and add value for the client
- Report data to help the team and the company achieve its goals
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Implementation and Consultancy, ideally within the tech industry.
- Experience of working with a wide spectrum of clients (ideally within a SaaS environment) or the confidence to pick this up quickly!
- Demonstrable experience in balancing both the service and commercial interests of customer relationships.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and recommend steps to resolve them
- Capability to understand technical products and the enthusiasm to learn more
- Ability to explain features to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity with web applications
- Passionate about the customer experience and building relationships with clients
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working – work from home, at the office, or both – your choice!
- Great team
- Relaxed work environment
- Income Protection
- Monthly wellness contribution
- Profit share scheme
- Team social events and activities
- Easily accessible by public transport
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.