Data Analyst in East Grinstead, West Sussex
from £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
This is a new opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a successful team within a business where people are at the heart of everything they do.
What will you be doing as a Data Analyst?
- Work across different departments within the business to track campaigns and deliver reporting to give insights at all levels.
- The administration of data systems, ensuring data is current and compliant
- Train and assist users across the company systems including Bluevenn, Adestra, Salesforce and others.
- Develop new processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Use data visualisation tools such as Power Bi to deliver accurate reports
We are looking for someone who is …
- Experienced in handling and analysing data
- Used to CRMS’s such as Salesforce or similar
- Commercially aware using data to drive their recommendation
- Excellent at communicating at all levels
- Proficient in Excel and other MS products
- Enthusiastic when researching and learning new skills/tools
- Experienced in the use of data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau or similar
What’s in it for you?
- Contributory pension, life insurance & private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- 22 days holiday
- Shut down between Christmas and New Year
- A welcoming and established team
- Lots of training and development
- Well Being scheme
- Flexible benefits
- Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.