1194 - Data and Quality Billings Executive
Data and Quality Billings Executive
£20,000 to £22,000 + benefits
Data and Quality Billings Executive.
Are you great with data and/or numbers and are looking for your next challenge? Do you have experience or are interested in getting into the energy sector? Join a growing multinational company with fantastic employee benefits and a welcoming team with realistic opportunities to grow and develop.
What will you be doing as a Data and Quality Billings Executive?
- Ensuring customers receive accurate monthly invoices
- Support the all billing operational processes
- Update systems with information supplied and sending documents
- Researching, updating and correcting data to ensure customers receive accurate invoicing
- Resolving problems
- Log, action and complete all dataflows that are received so new cases are completed in a timely manner
- Support data analysis to identify trends or anomalies and their root causes
- Maintain effective network with internal teams, industry stakeholders and customers
Who are we looking for?
- You should have some experience working in an office environment although attitude and drive is more important
- Comfortable with numeric data and problem solving
- Worked with computers and can demonstrate a strong level of computer literacy
- Quick learner that can pick up new processes
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Work well as part of a small team
- Delivering high Levels of Customer Service
- Good attention to detail and works well under pressure
- A friendly and open approach to collaborating and working with other teams to help achieve company goals
- Excellent communication skills across all forms of technology.
- SQL knowledge
- A background in the energy/utilities industry and settlement would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided
What’s in it for you?
- Private medical, dental and life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- 7% contribution to your pension
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Japanese lessons
- Flexible working
- Currently working remotely due to COVID restrictions
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.