1205 - Database Manager
£28,000 to £32,000 per annum
Are you organised, logical, comfortable with numbers and analysis? Do you enjoy problem-solving, getting into the detail and taking ownership of complex tasks? Do you like working with other people to improve processes and results? Join this growing charity as a Database Manager and make your work count!
What will you be doing as a Database Manager?
- As a Database Manager, you will manage the CRM database and help implement policies for its use.
- Help develop the charity’s established programme of donations from individuals.
- You’ll be given plenty of opportunity to gain fundraising knowledge and grow your own experience.
- Manage external supplier relationships
- Manage a small team of two very capable staff to deliver an important part of the charity’s fundraising programme.
Who are we looking for?
- Able to think ahead using results and data
- You will love numbers and not be scared of financial tasks
- Show curiosity and enthusiasm
- Wanting to make a difference
- You will be a calm, collected relationship builder
- Enjoy leading on a wide range of projects, planning ahead and meeting deadlines
- Able to demonstrate you understanding of customer databases
- Advanced MS Excel skills
What is in it for you?
- Hybrid working (some days in the office, some days at home, very flexible on this)
- Flexible hours – as long as you work your full hours, you can choose at what time to start working (core hours are 10 am to 3pm)
- Part time working 30 hours a week will be considered
- Growth and career development opportunities
- Bring your dog to work when you are in the office
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short, if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.