1224 - Despatch Operator
£9.50/h (equivalent to £19,760 per annum)
Are you a Despatch Operator or ready to try this job out? Are you a team-player with a keen eye for detail and good organisation skills? Would you like to work for a company who will value you and look after you long term? This is an excellent time to join as they are modernising processes, growing and developing new products. Training will be offered if you only have limited experience.
What will you be doing as a Despatch Operator?
- Finishing assembly of signs
- Getting all items for each specific order as detailed in the packing and paperwork
- Packing goods in time for daily collections
- Following packing instructions to ensure there is no risk of transit damage
- Keeping a continued supply of product flowing through despatch
- Assisting with final inspection and soak testing as required
- Keeping high standards of house keeping
- May be required to undertake training to operate forklift truck
- Will regularly use pallet trucks, weighing scales and packaging materials.
What are we looking for in a Despatch Operator?
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Time management skills, self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Someone who can work as part of a team.
- Good organisation skills and able to complete work to deadlines
- To be physically fit as this position involves lifting, shifting and loading of large boxes
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Profit-related bonus
- Forklift Training
- Parking onsite
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.