1175 - Development Engineer
£45,000 per annum
Development Engineer. Are you an experienced Development Engineer with a background in testing hardware? Are you looking for a step up where you will have influence and be able to mentor and develop other team members whilst working for a company who will value you and look after you long term? Would you like a Development engineering role where you will be given ownership and the ability to make decisions? This is an excellent time to join as they are modernising processes and growing.
What will you be doing as a Development Engineer?
- Test hardware products and hardware components
- Investigate hardware failures using appropriate test equipment.
- Oversee Type Approval and Compliance testing to relevant Standards and Specifications.
- Carry out hardware testing including functional, performance and environmental.
- Part of NPD project teams defining, planning & undertaking required testing and certification.
- Mentor help and direct less experienced team members.
- Analyse issues reported in the field, taking ownership for the investigation and resolution of these.
- Assist with release of engineering changes to production.
- Various other tasks may be required.
Who are we looking for?
- Hardware test, troubleshooting and design experience.
- Good communication & documentation skills
- Experience writing & reviewing test procedures.
We would love you to have but it’s not essential.
- HNC/HND/Degree in a technical discipline e.g., Physics, Electronics, Computer Science
- Programming, electronics & mechanical design experience
- Knowledge of hardware & software test automation systems
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Free parking
- Flexibility within core hours
- Hours of work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.