1200 - Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 per annum + performance-related bonus
Digital Marketing Executive
GoGecko is working in Partnership with Clarity Environmental Ltd to find a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team.
A bit about Clarity
An award-winning UK business providing recycling, recovery and trading solutions to a range of large well-known brands. We are a Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic fast track 100, have been named in the inspire Britain report and have also been recognised as one of the top 32 sustainable businesses to look out for in 2021.
We are proud of what we have achieved but we couldn’t have done it without our people. Our team is our most important asset and none of the good stuff we achieve would be possible without them.
Are you up for the challenge of joining our team in this critical role?
What will you be doing as a Digital Marketing Executive?
- As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be creating and maintaining website content for the WordPress site
- Helping to identify improvements and developments on the website.
- Utilising SEO to drive traffic to the company websites.
- Analysing and reporting on SEO and suggesting improvements.
- Analysing and reporting on performance metrics available through all available tools, including Google Analytics.
- Using Mailchimp for Newsletters
- Using Adobe to work with and edit templates as required.
- Supporting and contributing to a social media schedule
- Updating content on LinkedIn
What are we looking for in a Digital Marketing Executive?
- Some experience in a digital marketing role.
- Proficient in using Adobe suite, such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficient in using industry tools such as Google Analytics and
- Strong understanding of content optimisation and on-page SEO.
- Experience managing Google AdWords.
- Experience using web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics.
- Proficient in email marketing & email marketing automation software.
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Technical SEO.
- Happy to write content for articles, website, social media.
- Video editing skills.
- Capable of carrying out keyword and competitor research independently.
- Proven track record of online growth through digital strategies.
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service.
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with a paid lunch break
- Looking after your mind and body with regular PT sessions and yoga
- Monthly wellbeing incentives where you can earn points to trade as extra holiday.
- Time out to give back to charity – we give a percentage of our profits to charity every year.
- Commitment to the London living wage.
- Fantastic training and development and off-site team building days.
- Staff bake offs – participate or just enjoy.
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.