Job Code 1098
Electrical Engineer in Lewes
up to £32,000 per annum
Are you an Electrical Engineer experienced in designing and maintaining cable assemblies? This is an exciting time to join this company as they are investing in their Engineering team.
You will have previous Electrical Engineering experience within a manufacturing environment and be able to manage the whole life cycle of a project. As an Electrical Engineer you can be dealing with multiple projects at any one time, so this would be ideal if you love variety, pace and owning your own work.
What will you be doing as an Electrical Engineer?
- Designing new and existing cable assembly drawings
- Maintaining existing cable and system drawings
- Liaising with Production, Quality and other departments
- Managing multiple projects
Who are we looking for?
- Proven track record of designing cable assemblies
- Use of AutoCAD LT2000
- Proactive team player
- Creo and a 2nd language either French or Spanish is highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Contributory pension
- Health care
- 22 days holiday rising to 27 with service
- Free parking
- National and International travel as required
- Flexibility within core hours
- Hours of work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →