1231 - Environmental Data Coordinator
Environmental Data Coordinator
£24,000 per annum
GoGecko is working in Partnership with Clarity Environmental Ltd to find an outstanding Environmental Data Coordinator.
A bit about Clarity
We are an award-winning UK business in the sustainability sector. We enable companies including large well-known brands to comply with environmental legislation and grow back greener. We are a Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic fast track 100, have been named in the inspire Britain report and have also been recognised as one of the top 32 sustainable businesses to look out for in 2021.
We are proud of what we have achieved but we couldn’t have done it without our people. Our team is our most important asset and none of the good stuff we achieve would be possible without them.
We are looking for a personable environmental data co-ordinator, to join our growing environmental reporting team. The role will involve analysing data, updating databases, and collecting data from clients.
Environmental reporting directly influences greener packaging decisions and your role will support a transition to a greener economy. Are you up for the challenge of joining the team in this critical role?
What will you be doing as an Environmental Data Coordinator?
- Assisting the Data Manager with the development and implementation of packaging databases, and data collection systems
- Working with clients to perform data collection, cleansing and analysis for regulatory submissions and other data services across the supply chain
- Manage dashboards and reports relevant to data projects
- Interrogating data to ensure accuracy
- Utilising Excel including pivot tables and power queries
- Ensuring client weight databases are up to date and accurate
- Speak to clients regularly
- Alongside the Data Manager initially, you will arrange and attend onsite meetings contact with clients around the UK as required
What we are looking for?
- Excellent numeracy
- Good spreadsheet/MS Excel knowledge, or ability to learn this
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisation, IT and administrative skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work across teams as well as on own
- Proactive and fast learner, able to quickly interpret and understand technical information
- Desire to drive change and offer the best solutions to clients
- A degree in a discipline involving strong numerical/analytical skills.
- Passion for the environment and making a difference
- Familiarity in using SQL within databases
- Familiarity in working with data visualisation tools such as Google Studio
What’s in it for you?
- Working as part of a new, dynamic business unit
- Opportunity to progress as the business grows
- Making a direct impact on the greener economy
- Fab modern offices with sea views
- Lunch time PT sessions
- Time out to give back to charity – we give a percentage of our profits to charity every year
- Ability to accumulate extra time off by participating in company initiatives
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 with service
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.