1177 - Environmental Data Insight Coordinator
Environmental Data Insight Coordinator
£23,000 per annum
Environmental Data Insight Coordinator. Are you an experienced Excel user? Are you able to analyse and present data? Are you highly organised with the ability to communicate over the phone and email at all levels? As a data insight coordinator you will be joining a growing SME with an ethical, caring, and honest approach to their business and their people with lots of opportunity.
What will you be doing as an Environmental Data Insight Coordinator?
- Supporting the compliance, and audit function ensuring external and internal information is compliant and updated
- Gathering evidence and data from suppliers to ensure compliance and standards are met
- Importing data and checking quality
- Using Excel to analyse data, producing pivot tables and using other analytical techniques.
- Chasing suppliers by phone and email for information and verifying this information
- Updating systems and supplier forms
- Utilising your relationships with suppliers to build industry knowledge to enhance the business and influence internal decisions
What we are looking for?
- Highly organised and able to start work remotely before offices reopen
- Determination, flexibility and tenacity
- A willingness to learn on the job
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets and advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both by phone and email
- Previous experience analysing data and information
- An interest in environmental issues. A qualification or experience in this area is highly desirable
- Proficient IT skills across the Microsoft suite
- Detail driven and able to integrate information intelligently
- Capable of problem solving and thinking on your feet
- Ability to multitask and plan time effectively to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with running database queries, e.g. SQL
- Understanding of VBA for Excel
- Knowledge of environmental regulations or the waste industry
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Paid lunch breaks
- Office dog
- Training and development
- Off- site team building days
- This role is initially Working From Home but it will be based in Brighton once it is safe to return to the office.
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.