Environmental Quality Assessor
up to £35,000 per annum plus OTE
As an Environmental Quality Assessor you’ll have previous experience working within a quality or risk role; perhaps in a waste management or waste processor organisation. You may have a working knowledge of waste compliance and environmental regulations.
This is a growing SME with an ethical, caring, and honest approach to both their business and people.
What will you be doing as an Environmental Quality Assessor?
- Engaging with external and internal resource to ensure the quality, ISO, compliance, and audit function is compliant and updated
- Supporting the Head of department with detailed projects
- Gathering evidence from suppliers to ensure compliance and standards are met
- Interrogating existing documentation and extracting relevant information
- Chasing suppliers by phone and email for information and verifying this information
- Auditing information on and off site
- Updating systems and spreadsheets
- Utilising your relationships with suppliers to build industry knowledge to enhance the business and influence internal decisions
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience within a quality or risk role in a waste management or waste processor organisation
- Working knowledge of waste compliance and environmental regulations
- Ability to write detailed and accurate reports
- Tenacious approach with the ability to spot missing or false information and correct this
- Articulate and effective communication with the ability to persuade and influence effectively at all levels both by phone and email
- A waste management qualification is highly desirable
- Proficient IT skills across the Microsoft suite
- Good knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Detail driven and able to integrate information intelligently
- Capable of problem solving and thinking on your feet
- Ability to multitask and plan time effectively to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of the waste compliance and environmental regulations
- Determination, flexibility, and tenacity
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service
- Ability to earn extra holiday days up to 5 through team and individual challenges
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Lunchtime fitness sessions
- Generous and achievable uncapped OTE
- Paid lunch breaks
- Office dogs
- Training and development
- Off- site team building days
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.