Environmental Quality Coordinator
up to £23,000 per annum
Are you detail driven with a natural curiosity for interrogating information? Do you want to work for a company where you are at the heart of everything they do? Do you have experience of working with Environmental quality or in a quality or regulatory role within a different industry? Are you self-motivated with the ability to speak to people at all levels?
This is a growing SME with an ethical, caring, and honest approach to their business and their people with lots of opportunity.
What will you be doing as an Environmental Quality Coordinator?
- Supporting the quality, ISO, compliance, and audit function ensuring external and internal information is compliant and updated
- Gathering evidence from suppliers to ensure compliance and standards are met
- Interrogating existing documentation and extracting relevant information
- Chasing suppliers by phone and email for information and verifying this information
- Updating systems and spreadsheets
- Utilising your relationships with suppliers to build industry knowledge to enhance the business and influence internal decisions
What we are looking for?
- Determination, flexibility, and tenacity
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both by phone and email
- Previous experience within risk and compliance and or an ISO coordination role
- An interest in environmental issues. A qualification or experience in this area is highly desirable
- Proficient IT skills across the Microsoft suite
- Good knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Detail driven and able to integrate information intelligently
- Capable of problem solving and thinking on your feet
- Ability to multitask and plan time effectively to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the waste compliance industry
- Knowledge of environmental regulations
- Experience of working in the waste compliance industry
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service
- Ability to earn extra holiday days up to 5 through team and individual challenges
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Lunchtime fitness sessions
- Generous and achievable uncapped OTE
- Paid lunch breaks
- Office dogs
- Training and development
- Off- site team building days
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.