1249 - Events and Community Fundraising Manager
Events and Community Fundraising Manager
Up to £34,000 per annum
GoGecko Ltd is delighted to work in partnership with Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare to find an Events and Community Fundraising Manager to join their team.
A bit about Raystede:
Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare is a charity that aims to give animals a better life through rehoming, rehabilitation and sanctuary, and give people the support and knowledge they need to treat animals with care and respect. They care for more than 400 animals every day, including cats, horses, dogs, rabbits, hens and exotic birds. They help most of the animals find new homes but also provide life-long sanctuary for those animals that cannot be rehomed. Their beautiful 43 acre site is open for visitors to get a unique glimpse into a working animal welfare centre.
Animals are at the heart of everything Raystede do, but they could not care for them without their expert and dedicated team of staff and volunteers. Surrounded by animals, lakes, trees and fields with a café, shops, parking and many other benefits, Raystede is an uplifting and rewarding place to work.
If you are an ambitious Events or Community Fundraising professional looking for your next challenge, and you love planning strategies and building a team, this could be the opportunity for you! This is a new role within an imaginative and progressive team. If you are good at spotting local opportunities, creating plans, and delivering growth, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing as an Events and Community Fundraising Manager?
- Leading the Events and Community Fundraising Team
- Managing staff
- Developing a team of volunteers
- Setting budgets and targets and holding responsibility for income and expenditure
- Marketing material on the website is up to date
- Lead the team to plan, project manage and deliver a growing portfolio of fundraising events
- Develop plans, campaigns, and initiatives to promote the charity
- Making sure income is banked, thanked, coded, and recorded accurately.
Who are we looking for?
- Budget management expertise
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong IT skills including CRM databases, and MS Office
- Experienced fundraiser with excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to inspire and develop a team
- Experience of results driven marketing campaigns
- You will also love networking, meeting people and delivering events
- Want to make a real, substantial impact to the lives of animals
- Have the passion and drive to go the extra mile
- You must have a full driving license
What is in it for you?
- Hybrid working
- Days off in lieu for work outside usual hours
- Growth and career development opportunities
- Beautiful location surrounded by animals, lakes, trees and fields with a café, shops and parking
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here or contact us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short, if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.