Job Code 1066
Events Fundraising Manager
up to £30,000 per annum
Are you an Events Manager used to running a portfolio of events? Would you like to work for a well-established Sussex based Charity? This is an opportunity for an Events Fundraising Manager to manage a passionate and driven team and take ownership of the Charities flagship events portfolio.
You will have a background in Events, Fundraising and or Marketing. You will be a car driver/owner due to the location and nature of the role.
What will you be doing?
- Managing a small team
- Project management of specific events
- Responsibility for income generation and budget
- Putting together event plans
- Marketing events
- Identifying and developing new fundraising opportunities
- Organising events and representing the charity
- Collaborating across departments and locations
- Working across Worthing, Eastbourne and Arundel (you can use any of the 3 sites as your base so you can live anywhere commutable from these locations)
Who are we looking for?
- Events, Marketing and or Fundraising background (at least 2 out of the 3)
- Team Management and mentoring experience
- Proven complex budget responsibility
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Team player with lots of passion and enthusiasm
- Super organised with excellent attention to detail
- A degree or equivalent in Events or Marketing is highly desirable
- Have a car with a clean driving license
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 28 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Free parking
- Subsidised gym
- 37.5 hours a week (can be flexible on working hours)
- Time back in lieu
- Location – flexible based at site nearest home address, but must be willing to travel to all sites
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →