Field Service Engineer in Lewes, East Sussex
up to £40,000
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer? Do you love giving client’s on-site support with their products? Are you looking for a hands-on environment where your knowledge is valued and nurtured? This Field Service Engineer role is created due to expansion in a business that is growing every year. You will be joining a small national team who are an essential part of the company.
What will you be doing as a Field Service Engineer?
- To assemble, install, fix, maintain and refurbish the full range of company products
- To test, find faults and repair equipment in the field
- Travelling to client sites in the UK and abroad
- Train junior engineers
- Respond to callouts and attend client’s premises
- Create and maintain documentation in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Who are we looking for? Someone with…
- Great electronics knowledge maybe with an HNC or similar
- Experience of dealing with complex products
- Using hand tools including screwdriver, ratchets and crimping tools
- Brilliant communication skills both face to face and over the phone
- An organised and methodical approach with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to use their own initiative and prioritise their workload with limited supervision
- Clean driving license and able to travel abroad without permission
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday increasing up to 27 with service
- Contributory pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Use of company van
- Free parking
- National travel
- Flexibility within core hours
- Time back in lieu
- Hours of work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us directly either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →