£14 - 16 per hour, flexible 20 hours/week
Finance Administrator (Temp) in Brighton
Are you an experienced Finance Administrator? Are you looking for a temporary role for at least the next 3 months with a company where you are valued and supported?
Our client is looking for someone to join their team to cover absence. This is a very well-established digital tech company who really support and subsequently look after their people.
What will you be doing as a Finance Administrator?
- Accounts payable – invoices and expenses
- Credit card reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations on an internal system and Xero
- Understanding of purchase orders, ability to amend and re send invoices
- Good understanding of tax
- Credit control
- Other general finance related administration and support
Who are we looking for?
- You will have previous experience in a Finance, Bookkeeping or Accounts role
- Accounts payable and reconciliations
- Use of accounts packages and good knowledge of Microsoft
- Immediate availability
- Budget management
Nice to have but not essential
- Use of Xero – although this is easy to pick up
- AAT qualification or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible remote working
- Office to work in if preferred
- Central Brighton location
- Supportive team
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short, if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.APPLY NOW!
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.