Job Code 1074
Finance and Billings Assistant
up to £18,500 per annum
Are you a Finance administrator who is great with figures and has excellent attention to detail? Or an AAT student looking for their first role in a Finance team? Do you excel at detailed tasks and have a passion for ensuring customer accounts are kept updated to an exceptional standard?
This is a newly created opportunity for a Finance and Billings Assistant to join a successful business where talent is valued and nurtured. You will be working with a fantastic manager and a well-established team.
What will you be doing as a Finance and Billings Assistant?
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets in Excel and an inhouse system
- Monitoring and actioning changes
- High level of accuracy
- Processing cheques
- Managing customer information
What are we looking for?
- AAT qualification is highly desirable
- Ability to use Excel including Formulas and V look ups
- Financially literate
- Natural curiosity to question and interrogate data
- Highly numerate
- Excellent attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- 37.5 hours a week
- Contributory pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great team
- Relaxed dress down work environment
- Easily accessible by public transport
How do you get in touch?
If this Finance and Billings Assistant role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →