Job Code 1056
Finance Manager in Brighton
up to £70,000 per annum
Are you a qualified Finance Manager looking for a role where you can step up quickly to a Finance Director level role? Are you looking for a dynamic and fast paced business where your commercial ability is valued.
This company is rapidly growing and looking for a Finance expert to ensure their future success. The business has grown year on year and the Finance position has developed into a Senior level role reporting directly to the MD.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing general accounting including bank reconciliation, PAYE, and VAT returns
- Tax planning
- End of year returns
- Managing Cash flow
- Practical financial advice
- Overseeing team
- Collating and interrogating business intelligence
Who are we looking for?
- Commercial finance experience particularly interesting is exposure to rapidly changing environments
- Audit experience is highly desirable
- Qualified in one or more of the following ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or CIPFA
- Ability to manage a team
- Drive to want to become a Finance Director
- Desirable too is a background in consumer services or products
What’s in it for you
- Potential to become Finance Director
- No blame, grown up working culture
- Private Health Care
- Contributory Pension
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →