Finance & Office Administrator
up to £18,500
Are you a people person with excellent communication skills and a head for figures? As a Finance and Office Administrator you will have the opportunity to learn about Credit control, Credit Risk management, accounts and accounting cloud-based software.
You will be working in a great location, 10 minutes from the nearest train station and on a local bus route. You don’t have to be highly experienced, we are looking for a great attitude to work and the ability to pick things up quickly. May suit someone studying AAT/ACCA and with some credit control or collections experience.
What will you be doing as a Finance & Office Administrator?
- Answering the phone to clients and assisting with queries
- All aspects of credit control
- Calling and emailing debtors to chase payments
- Liaising with brokers/insurers/clients
- Updating credit limits on bespoke systems and advising clients accordingly
- Promoting services and maintaining client relationships
- Managing the company Social Media presence
Who are we looking for?
- You will be highly organised and used to multitasking
- Experience as a Finance and/or Office Administrator (Although the right attitude and transferable skills is more important)
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Proactive with the ability to think on your feet
- Naturally curious, tenacious and have the desire to get to the bottom of any situation
- A head for figures
- Eye for detail is essential
- Willingness to get involved with the day to day running of the office.
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Full training on bespoke systems
- Hours 9am to 5pm
- Coffee machine
- Opportunity to grow as the role develops
- 10 mins from Lancing Train station/Local bus routes
- On street parking available
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.