Job Code 1041
IT Technician (Contract)
£22,000 to £25,000 pro rata
Are you an IT Technician or administrator? Do you love problem solving? Do you have experience of software e.g. Linux, Sage or Microsoft Dynamics?
Due to work load you will be supporting a small team initially on a 3-month contract. This is to support all IT functions so you will get a lot of exposure to every department. The role would suit someone who has had some experience in first or second line support and is able to set up equipment from computers to printers.
What will you be doing?
- Troubleshooting of Windows installations 7 and 8.1, as well as Microsoft Office programmes including Outlook.
- A working knowledge of desktop operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Setting up and managing printers, switches, routers
- Maintaining consumables including toners, mice, keyboards, cables etc
- Door security management and fault finding
- Software support for windows, office, other software
- Set up /decommissioning of new users on various services such as Lync, mail, etc
- Hardware support for PCs and printers
- Ability to understand printer hardware and software
- Setting up computer accessories like ear phones
- Maintenance of all office equipment
Who are we looking for?
You will be experienced in IT first, second or third line support. You will be able to maintain software and support hardware and office systems. If you love IT and an environment where no one day is the same, then this is the job for you. Whilst loving computers you must also be able to communicate to non-techies and know how to prioritise. In a fast-moving business quick, practical solutions are necessary so you need to be able to think on your feet.
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday pro rata for the length of the contract
- Possibility of extension/permanent opportunity
- Flexibility within core hours
- Hours of work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →