1187 - Learning Designer
£250 to £300 per day
Are you an experienced Learning Designer looking for a freelance position? Do you have excellent storytelling and exceptional writing skills? Are you a creative, dynamic and proactive e-learning specialist who is excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced, project-oriented digital agency? Join a team where your input will be crucial to deliver excellence.
What will you be doing as a Learning Designer?
- Work closely with clients to analyse learning requirements
- Engage with subject matter experts to gather and structure content
- Produce instructionally sound treatments, storyboards and scripts
- Peer review and check work
- Manage scope proactively and efficiently
- Attend sales proposals
- Deliver vision and direction across projects, and have an awareness of the strategic positioning of brands and communication
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of agency or industry experience
- Good research skills
- Excellent storytelling and exceptional writing skills
- Can work autonomously
- A strong, agile methodology to working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a down to earth touch
- Highly motivated team player
- Thrives in a culture of giving and receiving feedback
- Challenges the norm, looks for better ways of working
- Innovative and excited about producing excellence
- Experience of working in inter-disciplinary teams in a fast-moving agency environment
- Have a sound understanding of learning theory, pay attention to detail and adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to articulate design decisions and considerations and influence key stakeholders
- Experience in technical writing / technical learning design, learning consultancy and requirements analysis
- An understanding of Behavioural Science would also be an advantage
What is in it for you?
- Monday to Friday – Flexible
- Currently WFH opportunity
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.