1269 - Legal Administrator
£21,500 to £22,000 per annum
Are you for your next challenge? Are you organised and an excellent communicator with great attention to detail? Join a legal firm, where you can help with the smooth-running of the office and operations. You will be supported from day one but given independence to be able to take responsibility for your tasks.
What will you be doing?
As a Legal Administrator you will be:
- Receiving and sending original documents
- Scanning and processing documents
- Proof-reading and correcting formatting
- Receiving and managing all file requests
- Transcribing documents
- Assisting with inbound post processing
- Assisting with Accounts processing
- Monitoring stock levels of stationery and replacing consumables.
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Training new staff
- Supporting any legal advisers and colleagues
What are we looking for in an Admin?
- A flexible team-worker
- Administration experience in a similar role
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills including good written English
- You must be able to work in both Crawley and Lewes with Crawley being your base branch
What’s in it for you?
- Health and Wellbeing plan
- Discounts at various shops, cinemas and gyms
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Personal development
- Career progression opportunities
- Petrol expenses when travelling to Lewes
- 30 am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.