Marketing Administrator in Ford, West Sussex
£18,000 per annum
Are you an organised administrator looking to grow into a Marketing position?
As a Marketing Administrator you will have the opportunity to work as part of a growing business and really see the impact of your efforts.
This would really suit a Marketing apprentice or Marketing graduate looking for their next step or an administrator who has marketing experience.
What will you be doing as a Marketing Administrator?
- Maintaining administrative processes for the business
- Creating Social Media posts and maximising engagement and followers on Linked
- Supporting the management team with post-networking activities
- Creating posts and announcements to share company successes and good news
- Taking ownership of the marketing activities for the business, developing new ideas and collaborating with external members of the team
- Proactively targeting and researching keywords and ensuring our posts and content helps improve google rankings for the business
- Monitoring google analytics to measure progress and identify key focus areas
- Ensuring files are kept up to date and managed efficiently
- Supporting the management team with diary management and planning company activities
- Planning for key events, researching delegates where possible to identify leads and networking opportunities
Who are we looking for? A Marketing Administrator with:
- A warm, engaging and professional telephone manner
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow
- Intermediate to advanced level Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Some experience of using email marketing systems
- Experience of Linked In, Facebook and Twitter, and the ability to understand how to adapt posts to engage audiences across all platforms
- Marketing certificates, qualifications or equivalent experience
- You must have your own transport due to location
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- In house training
- Great team nights out
- Opportunity to develop the role into a key Marketing role within the company
- Free parking
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
Go Gecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.