Job Code 1120
Marketing and E-commerce Manager – Worthing, West Sussex
Salary up to £35,000 per annum
Are you a Marketing professional with a passion for driving products and an understanding of E-commerce?
Do you have a desire to be involved in a dynamic business that is experiencing a period of growth?
You will be managing marketing for the company and leading a small team.
This Marketing and E-Commerce Manager is a new position. There is potential for development and being an integral part of the business. This position would suit a Marketing Manager, or Marketing Executive with team lead responsibility.
We would also love to hear from E-commerce Managers.
What will you be doing as Marketing and E-commerce Manager?
- Managing Social Media, including blogs, Linked In, Twitter and Instagram
- Ability to formulate digital, online and offline campaigns to attract the right consumers
- Brand ambassador
- Updating and managing website
- Identifying other digital channels
- Managing a small Marketing team
- Driving consumer engagement
- Keeping up with trends, the market and competitor information
- Writing engaging content
- Evaluating and executing the marketing strategy
- Planning events stands and merchandise
- Attending events as and when required
Who we are looking for? Someone with ……
- Marketing experience
- Passion for products and the consumer journey
- Drive and determination
- Experience of building online marketing including Social Media and digital content
- Commercially aware
- Ability to research and find out information about consumers
- And where and how we should be marketing to them
- A desire to grow with an exciting, innovative company
- Team lead or some management of a small team is highly desirable
- A marketing qualification is also highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Hours of work 37.5 hours a week
- 20 days holiday
- Product samples
- Onsite Parking
- Training and development
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us directly either
through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.