Job Code 1112
Marketing Executive in Sussex
up to £25,000 per annum
Are you a Marketing Executive or Marketing professional with a passion for new technology? Do you have a desire to be involved in a dynamic business that is experiencing a period of growth?
You will be managing marketing for the company and supporting the sales process. This is a new position and there is potential for development and being an integral part of the business.
What will you be doing as Marketing Executive?
- Managing Social Media, including clogs, Linked In, Twitter and Instagram
- Taking and collating images
- Updating and managing website
- Identifying other digital channels
- Driving prospect engagement
- Writing engaging content
- Video projects
- Planning events stands and merchandise
- Attending events as and when required
- Client hosting
- Arranging travel
- Liaising with suppliers
- Sales support admin including proposals
Who we are looking for? Someone with ……
- Someone with Marketing experience
- A marketing qualification is highly desirable
- Passion for tech and new innovations
- Intermediate Excel and Advanced Word skills
- Accurate and creative content writing
- Tech savvy
- Drive and determination
- Flexibility – this role will be based at home and require travel to Hailsham, Brighton and abroad to events
- Commercially aware
- Ability to research and find out information about our prospect clients and where and how we should be marketing to them
- A desire to grow with an exciting, innovative company
What’s in it for you?
- Hours of work 40 hours a week
- 20 days holiday
- Laptop and Phone
- Flexibility to work from home
- Potential travel opportunities
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →