Marketing Executive Assistant, Worthing
up to £22,000
Do you love variety? Are you looking to experience a broad marketing role? Would you like to work for a forward-thinking company with their own in- house creative team? This is a new role and our client is looking for a Marketing Executive Assistant who can learn many different aspects of marketing and support the team.
What will you be doing as a Marketing Executive Assistant?
- Support the Marketing Team with adhoc requests to meet deadlines
- Uploading website content
- Monitoring blogs and Social Media comments
- Optimise content using on-page SEO
- Send email marketing
- Data analysis and reporting
- Competitor research to support Sales & Marketing teams
- Courtesy calls to customers
- General administration
- Measuring results against company objectives
Who are we looking for?
- Experience of Social Media within business
- Marketing experience
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent communicator both on the phone and in writing
- Knowledge of SEO
- WordPress, HubSpot and Google Analytics experience desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Progressive training plan with salary increase upon completion of each milestone
- 20 days holiday per year, increasing to a max of 25 days a year + bank holidays
- Paid holiday for any unused holiday
- Contributory Pension
- Merchandise discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Accessible by public transport
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →