Job Code 1073
Marketing Executive in Worthing
up to £27,000 per annum
Are you a marketeer looking for a grown-up environment? Do you want to work for a company where you are at the heart of everything they do?
This is a newly created position where as the Marketing Executive you will be supporting the business with a range of marketing tasks. You will be reporting directly into the MD who is looking to work with someone with creativity, ideas and some technical skills.
What will you be doing?
- Social Media Marketing
- Growing online followers
- Increasing appointments for the design team
- Updating website content on 2 websites
- Managing Google Ad words and Google analytics
- Designing advertising for print
- Taking photos and videos of client installations
- Looking at new opportunities for social media channels
- Building online relationships
- Producing infographics and banners
- Sourcing imagery
Who are we looking for?
- You will have experience of marketing and design and be passionate about Social media and keeping up with current trends
- If you have been solely responsible or managed a marketing department that would be highly desirable as this is a stand-alone role
- Adobe suite or similar
- Ability to update websites with relevant content
- Creative with a flair and interest in design
- Experience of marketing B to C
- Clean driving license as you will be expected to go out to different client sites
What’s in it for you?
- 20 days holiday
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Supplier trips abroad
- Staff purchase scheme
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →